Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

[Q] AMAZING idea! Lack of skills! Xperia play games on SGS2

18th December 2011, 01:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Well, first off, let me introduce myself, i used to be a apple user since the ipod nano 1g(got ipod touch 1st gen, iphone 2g, 3g, 3gs, 4, ipad 1, etc) but afer buying the galaxy S2, there is no turning back...Simply amazing hahah

Well, my idea is:

I can play using sixaxis controller on some games like emulators, etc...

BUT

What if we find a way to make Xperia optimized games to run on our galaxy s2 and achieve a way to map his buttons? We can build a dock on top of a play3 controller and we will have a homemade galaxy play haha

Just a idea, i dont have any knowledge regarding android systems...Would be great someone to shine a light on this...

Thanks in advance and sorry for my brazilian english hehe =)
18th December 2011, 01:25 PM   |  #2  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 14

62 posts
More
uhmmm, most of the xperia play games can already be played on the sgs2 and even more cool games can be played on it that d not run on the play.

so i assume that there is hardly any common need for your request
18th December 2011, 02:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
I think playing is a lot better with REAL buttons than in screen gestures...I think you didnt read or just ignored what i said...

Anyway, Sixaxis got a upgrade and now its possible to map touchscreen gestures to the controller...one of the best apps ive ever bought...
But i'm still interested in what i'm saying...its not as accurate as xperia play...
18th December 2011, 04:03 PM   |  #4  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 14

62 posts
More
you mean you want to play games on the sgs2 4,3" screen using a normal sixaxis controller?
18th December 2011, 05:03 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

21 posts
Buy the sixaxis controller on the market, it let's you replace de touchscreen buttons by the buttons on your sixaxis controller, you just need to make a profile to every game you need, it even let's you give a button the swipe move, its a great feature
19th December 2011, 02:47 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skynetwork

you mean you want to play games on the sgs2 4,3" screen using a normal sixaxis controller?

I know my english is not perfect, but you must be mocking me...I already wrote that two times and you are asking the same f***** thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelios69

Buy the sixaxis controller on the market, it let's you replace de touchscreen buttons by the buttons on your sixaxis controller, you just need to make a profile to every game you need, it even let's you give a button the swipe move, its a great feature

Really? Now read my second post.

@Topic
I'm willing to donate to whoever does this kind of port properly...
28th December 2011, 03:53 PM   |  #7  
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
More
Dude I don't really understand what you mean.
Those ganes can already be played as the other guy said, and you can connect a sixaxis controller via bluetooth so what do you mean? You want the sixaxis wired into the phone permanently? What's the point? -it's be massive.
Just make a sixaxis game gripper out of thermal setting plastic or something ;p

Ohhhh I now see what you mean, I've been looking for a way to map sixaxis buttons to play buttons..
That way the buttons would work a lot better and you wouldn't need to coonstantly alter the keymap for different games..
In the sixaxis controller key settings it does have buttons like l2 and r2 but I don't know why, haven't tried them because the other buttons like square, circle etc aren't there.....
Last edited by 6sicSIX; 28th December 2011 at 03:58 PM.
5th January 2012, 09:37 AM   |  #8  
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 34

228 posts
Donate to Me
More
Your statement about the xperia games being playable on other android devices is false. That's what he means. I just downloaded a fighting game that was designed for the play, onto my infuse 4g and it recognizes nothing when I touch the screen. This is his idea. To get the sixaxis to work for these games in particular. If I'm wrong please say so. But so far as i can tell there are some games that are xperia play only, and those are the games he is talking about.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s ii, i9100, sixaxis, xperia play
Previous Thread Next Thread