[Q] AOSP Dialer and Contacts on Sammy Rom?

Search This thread

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
Chamelion is Samsung stock based, with aosp/aokp tweaks added. So everything 'stock' works.....
and with respect, if you'd checked it out rather than dismissing it out of hand, you'd have known that.........

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

NessD

Sep 6, 2010
Frankfurt
www.facebook.com
I DID look at it, and for my taste it's too much AOKP and not enough Sammy. What I really want is my rom with AOSP dialer. No other Tweaks etc...

Maybe I got the wrong, but I want to stay as much Sammy as possible. The last 2 years I was experimenting with hundreds of roms and kernels and at some point there was a glitch or something that annoyed the hell out of me.

So I just want to integrate the AOSP dialer into this rom :)

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
You *might* be lucky enough to find something like that in the 'themes and apps' section, but like it or not, the way to go is likely to be one of the 'hybrid' ROMs.........

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
Try xposed module and with the help of theme engine and use of theme apk i think simplex you should be able to get the aosp look

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

karrlito

Mar 15, 2014
Bulgaria
Try this one. I installed it in XWMS3 NeatROM Lite v5.9 Aroma (4.1.2) and it's working good. I think it's multi DPI because i used it with 198,182 DPI and no problems so far.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Chamelion is Samsung stock based, with aosp/aokp tweaks added. So everything 'stock' works.....
    and with respect, if you'd checked it out rather than dismissing it out of hand, you'd have known that.........