FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Australian AU Galaxy S II (help/rooting/updates,etc)

2nd May 2012, 07:43 AM |#2551  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
I've attached CWM flashable zip for the new Vodafone modem for ICS enjoy!


I9100TDULP4
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to diffusal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
2nd May 2012, 07:55 AM |#2552  
Eudemony's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 1,466
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diffusal

I've attached CWM flashable zip for the new Vodafone modem for ICS enjoy!


I9100TDULP4

Thanks mate .. I can't download the new firmware until I get home from work tonight

But everyone else can get it here http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
2nd May 2012, 11:38 AM |#2553  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
upgrading
Is there any way to get from my LP8 unbranded to this vodafone release (the network im on) WITHOUT having to backup everything?
2nd May 2012, 12:44 PM |#2554  
Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taqithebest

Is there any way to get from my LP8 unbranded to this vodafone release (the network im on) WITHOUT having to backup everything?

I'm not sure if there's any real advantage going from LP8 to the new Vodafone firmware. Maybe someone that knows can answer it for us.
Im sticking with LP8 and just using the modem from the Vodafone release.
2nd May 2012, 01:09 PM |#2555  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansblackcat

I'm not sure if there's any real advantage going from LP8 to the new Vodafone firmware. Maybe someone that knows can answer it for us.
Im sticking with LP8 and just using the modem from the Vodafone release.

hmm..i flashed stock vodafone branded rom and tried to update FOTA, but not working...anyone have any ideas?
2nd May 2012, 01:12 PM |#2556  
Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliss81

hmm..i flashed stock vodafone branded rom and tried to update FOTA, but not working...anyone have any ideas?

What's not working?
Doesn't install, wont boot etc...
2nd May 2012, 02:16 PM |#2557  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansblackcat

What's not working?
Doesn't install, wont boot etc...

sorry, should have been more specific.

when i went to update, it said "no update available".

kies not really an option b/c i'm running wndows 8 and it doesn't seem compatible.
2nd May 2012, 02:31 PM |#2558  
Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliss81

sorry, should have been more specific.

when i went to update, it said "no update available".

kies not really an option b/c i'm running wndows 8 and it doesn't seem compatible.

Can you flash it with Odin?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
2nd May 2012, 02:57 PM |#2559  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I can't even open the google play in official firmware. Already wipe my device before flashing via odin. So I'm thinking about going back to custom rom.
The overall looks are better with the custom one.
2nd May 2012, 03:13 PM |#2560  
Junior Member
Flag Perth, Australia.
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sorry for the noob question.

My gs2 was rooted and I just installed ics. Do I need to root it again and if so with what kernel?

The kernel version at the moment shows DULP9.

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes