Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 48,463 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery drop when not in use.

Tip us?

psydex
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Battery Low Battery drop when not in use.

Hello , i'm on an investigation why did my phone died last night. Basically i left it on 33% and in the morning the phone was completely dead! Usually it never took more than 15% overnight. I was unable to determinate the problem via BBS because as you may know BBS doesn't really work on 4.4 Kitkat (even if set as system app). The only thing i can show you is the build-in battery monitor graph. See the red section - no screen times , no waking , no GPS , no Wi-Fi but the graph is still going down. I always keep an eye on my battery stats and overal phone health but this is the first time i'm experiencing such issue.

Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100
Cyanogenmod 11 (M8)

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
That graph is essentially useless/tells us nothing whatsoever. I'd be replacing the battery (might want to do a clean install of JB stock first to make sure it isn't a KK rom problem).
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

psydex
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
That graph is essentially useless/tells us nothing whatsoever. I'd be replacing the battery (might want to do a clean install of JB stock first to make sure it isn't a KK rom problem).
That graph is basically all i have without BBS.
Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100
Cyanogenmod 11 (M8)

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Yes, I know that. And as I've said, it's useless. What exact information are you expecting anyone else to glean from it that you haven't already done yourself (We're not mystics) ? It's a simple/basic graph, it provides simple/basic information, which won't answer your questions/give you info to enable you to solve your problem.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

TheImpossibleEnemy
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Stock kernel?Any undervolting?Maybe it freezed and that drained your battery.
Tags
battery, kitkat, sgs2