OP psydex

7th February 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 15

174 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello , i'm on an investigation why did my phone died last night. Basically i left it on 33% and in the morning the phone was completely dead! Usually it never took more than 15% overnight. I was unable to determinate the problem via BBS because as you may know BBS doesn't really work on 4.4 Kitkat (even if set as system app). The only thing i can show you is the build-in battery monitor graph. See the red section - no screen times , no waking , no GPS , no Wi-Fi but the graph is still going down. I always keep an eye on my battery stats and overal phone health but this is the first time i'm experiencing such issue.

7th February 2014, 08:07 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3,210

7,087 posts
That graph is essentially useless/tells us nothing whatsoever. I'd be replacing the battery (might want to do a clean install of JB stock first to make sure it isn't a KK rom problem).
7th February 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 15

174 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle

That graph is essentially useless/tells us nothing whatsoever. I'd be replacing the battery (might want to do a clean install of JB stock first to make sure it isn't a KK rom problem).

That graph is basically all i have without BBS.
7th February 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3,210

7,087 posts
Yes, I know that. And as I've said, it's useless. What exact information are you expecting anyone else to glean from it that you haven't already done yourself (We're not mystics) ? It's a simple/basic graph, it provides simple/basic information, which won't answer your questions/give you info to enable you to solve your problem.
7th February 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #5  
Local Bubble
Thanks Meter: 129

323 posts
Stock kernel?Any undervolting?Maybe it freezed and that drained your battery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, kitkat, sgs2
Previous Thread Next Thread