Tip us?

Dwars
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up Battery Icon on notification bar shows charging

Hi

I have very strange issue on my s2...Even though I unplug power chord from phone, phone shows still it's charging. Also I have other issue, My phn restart even I turn off it. I cant turn off my phone..Always it restart when I turn Off it.

Recently My s2 has dropped to floor. Outer screen is cracked. but every thing works as same...

Can that issue from that drop ?

I had stock firmware. issue was there,,then I flash new rom,,,but still issue on s2

Any help...?

thanks
Phone -Samsung galaxy S2 -GT-I9100
Version - Unknown

Laptop - HP G62
OS - Win 8

keithross39
Old
Thanks Meter 1054
The symptoms you describe are two of the symptoms my wife's S2 suffered from........how did I sort it?.....I replaced the USB board in the phone.......

I've written a guide on how I did it....you *might* want to take a look.....

This might be my S2, or it might be my W...but it's definitely CM
The Following User Says Thank You to keithross39 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jeetu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9974
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwars View Post
Hi

I have very strange issue on my s2...Even though I unplug power chord from phone, phone shows still it's charging. Also I have other issue, My phn restart even I turn off it. I cant turn off my phone..Always it restart when I turn Off it.

Recently My s2 has dropped to floor. Outer screen is cracked. but every thing works as same...

Can that issue from that drop ?

I had stock firmware. issue was there,,then I flash new rom,,,but still issue on s2

Any help...?

thanks
yes it may be by fropping your phone. it's better to go to service centre.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeetu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

-Marco
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
In my experience, the service centers are slow. On the internet you can find many guides on how to change any parts of the Galaxy S2
The Following User Says Thank You to -Marco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]