Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,094 Members 50,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] About Battery life

Tip us?
 
lovegurulavdev
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 144
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: kanchanpur
Default [Q] About Battery life

hello guys can u just comment me what is the BATTERY LIfe in your galaxy s2 in what ever rom and kernel with what ever settings
1) what is the screen on time
2) what is standby time
3)screen on time with wi-fi on
4) screen on time with 3g ?
5) with gaming like real race, football


please help by just posting your battery life time...it wil take only your 1 min ..
 
Jeetu
Old
#2  
Jeetu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 10,031
Posts: 2,694
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegurulavdev View Post
hello guys can u just comment me what is the BATTERY LIfe in your galaxy s2 in what ever rom and kernel with what ever settings
1) what is the screen on time
2) what is standby time
3)screen on time with wi-fi on
4) screen on time with 3g ?
5) with gaming like real race, football


please help by just posting your battery life time...it wil take only your 1 min ..
Test out different kernels/versions and don't ask for best kernel for best battery life. You'll only get more confused as everyone uses their phones differently

Why not check this thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1682765
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeetu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
theunderling
Old
#3  
theunderling's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 749
Posts: 1,849
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: on top of your mother

 
DONATE TO ME
"It will take only 1 minute".

What a load of crap.Your asking someone to do a whole lot of stuff over a period of time.
 
Aello
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Rome
14 hrs with regular messaging, gaming, browsing. Half of them are in deepsleep time, for I sleep deep.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
lovegurulavdev
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 144
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: kanchanpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderling View Post
"It will take only 1 minute".

What a load of crap.Your asking someone to do a whole lot of stuff over a period of time.
i mean to say just give me one minute of your life for answering this ..
 
lovegurulavdev
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 144
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: kanchanpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeetu View Post
Test out different kernels/versions and don't ask for best kernel for best battery life. You'll only get more confused as everyone uses their phones differently

Why not check this thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1682765
thanks thats what i am looking for
 
lovegurulavdev
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 144
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: kanchanpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aello View Post
14 hrs with regular messaging, gaming, browsing. Half of them are in deepsleep time, for I sleep deep.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk
really ??? i have bought new battery its giving me only 4 hr of screen on time
 
saif81bd
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 32
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegurulavdev View Post
hello guys can u just comment me what is the BATTERY LIfe in your galaxy s2 in what ever rom and kernel with what ever settings
1) what is the screen on time
2) what is standby time
3)screen on time with wi-fi on
4) screen on time with 3g ?
5) with gaming like real race, football


please help by just posting your battery life time...it wil take only your 1 min ..
why? you need a better battery life??? let me give u a real method. install Clean Master from the market. then go to its settings, Then turn on 'auto kill on screen off'

trust me, it gives me 2X then before.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top 5 LG G3 MODs – XDA Developer TV

The LG G3 has been LG’s breakout hit of the summer. Using their knowledge frombuilding some … more

Make Your Calendar Widget Beautiful with Month

For some of us, summer vacation is alreadyover. For those getting ready to school, work, or … more

Integrate Social Networks Into Your Project With ASNE Library

Social network applications and services have developed into major parts ofour … more

Give Your Android Wear Device a Lock Screen with Lockable

Without a doubt,Android Wear is one of the most frequently talked abouttopics of … more