Beanstalk 4.4.2 Bluetooth problem

Tip us?

sreinst1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 231
Default Beanstalk 4.4.2 Bluetooth problem

Hi,

WIth Beanstalk 4.4.2 on my I9100, I noticed a strange problem with bluetooth: I use Waze (a navigation app), with voice road directions going through bluetooth. If I make a phone call (through the bluetooth), the voice directions from Waze stop until I end the phone call; but instead of these directions simply being discarded during the phone call, they are queued and the moment I end the call, they are played sequentially, so I suddenly get a number of directions in a row, all of which belong to the past, e.g.:
"In 200 meters, turn right" "Turn right" "In 200 meters, turn left" "Turn left"
And all this when these directions are no longer relevant. In past ROMs, I did not have this problem. Waze voice directions used to interfere with my phone calls.
Any idea?

There's also another, separate problem, not related to bluetooth, which I didn't have before. When playing movies on the phone, the sound periodically stops for about a second, while the video keeps going. I don't think it's an internet/video player issue, it seems to be a problem in the ROM as it happens with many movies.

Thanks,
Shlomy

-Marco
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreinst1 View Post
Hi,

WIth Beanstalk 4.4.2 on my I9100, I noticed a strange problem with bluetooth: I use Waze (a navigation app), with voice road directions going through bluetooth. If I make a phone call (through the bluetooth), the voice directions from Waze stop until I end the phone call; but instead of these directions simply being discarded during the phone call, they are queued and the moment I end the call, they are played sequentially, so I suddenly get a number of directions in a row, all of which belong to the past, e.g.:
"In 200 meters, turn right" "Turn right" "In 200 meters, turn left" "Turn left"
And all this when these directions are no longer relevant. In past ROMs, I did not have this problem. Waze voice directions used to interfere with my phone calls.
Any idea?

There's also another, separate problem, not related to bluetooth, which I didn't have before. When playing movies on the phone, the sound periodically stops for about a second, while the video keeps going. I don't think it's an internet/video player issue, it seems to be a problem in the ROM as it happens with many movies.

Thanks,
Shlomy
If this is a problem of the ROM please contact the developer, I'm sorry.

Give me a THANKS if I helped you / you like my post
Italy developer
~CyanFox Team~

prasanna.desh123
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Marco View Post
I am running on the same rom but not facing the issue....

-Marco
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Then it is better contact the developer, true?

Give me a THANKS if I helped you / you like my post
Italy developer
~CyanFox Team~
The Following User Says Thank You to -Marco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vivek_Neel
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 16234

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Marco View Post
Try to flash latest version.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2