Cant Boot up after flashing with odin mobile

Tip us?

kristofer_gvenetadze
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Cant Boot up after flashing with odin mobile

Hello all

i tried flashing with odin mobile thing pro but i failed now when i boot up nothing comes up after the samsung logo. i can still use download and recovery mode (the recovery mode is from sasmung) my phone is rooted , had 2.3.3 on it and is an samsung galaxy s2 I9100 hope you guys can help me i was trying to update it to 2.3.6 can you guys help me with that too?

Jokesy
Old
Thanks Meter 1144
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristofer_gvenetadze View Post
Hello all

i tried flashing with odin mobile thing pro but i failed now when i boot up nothing comes up after the samsung logo. i can still use download and recovery mode (the recovery mode is from sasmung) my phone is rooted , had 2.3.3 on it and is an samsung galaxy s2 I9100 hope you guys can help me i was trying to update it to 2.3.6 can you guys help me with that too?
boot to recovery mode and perform a factory reset. Reboot your phone

Your device should boot now , if the flashing process was error- free.

Swyped from my Galaxy SII

I will no longer be as active as before on XDA. So please don't send me any PM. Thanks

Tefanym
Old
Thanks Meter 99
This is a soft brick ( don't panic , when i don't softbrick my phone at least once every couple of days , i feel that something is wrong with the phone )

Ok here is what to do
1) download siyah kernel.tar from http://www.gokhanmoral.com/public/fi...ah-v3.3.3d.tar
2)download pc odin3 v1.85 ( google it)
3) get into download mode and flash siyah kernel
4) download a rom.zip and put on ur external sd card using a card reader to connect it to ur pc
5) boot into siyah kernel's recovery mode and install zip from sdcard then install the rom u want
It is recommended to wipe data and cache via recovery ( but dont do it if u were on 4.0.4 or were trying toi stall it)

Phone : GALAXY S II ( GT-I9100 )
Rom : SensAtion 4 ( 4.0.4 )
Kernel : Siyah kernel v 5.0b2

IF I HELPED U, CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON .. btw it's free
The Following User Says Thank You to Tefanym For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kristofer_gvenetadze
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tefanym View Post
This is a soft brick ( don't panic , when i don't softbrick my phone at least once every couple of days , i feel that something is wrong with the phone )

Ok here is what to do
1) download siyah kernel.tar from http://www.gokhanmoral.com/public/fi...ah-v3.3.3d.tar
4) download a rom.zip and put on ur external sd card using a card reader to connect it to ur pc
5) boot into siyah kernel's recovery mode and install zip from sdcard then install the rom u want
It is recommended to wipe data and cache via recovery ( but dont do it if u were on 4.0.4 or were trying toi stall it)
Thx !!!!

kristofer_gvenetadze
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tefanym View Post

Ok here is what to do
thx again it worked !!!

Tefanym
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristofer_gvenetadze View Post
thx again it worked !!!
Happy to hear that , just stay away from ICS 4.0.4

Phone : GALAXY S II ( GT-I9100 )
Rom : SensAtion 4 ( 4.0.4 )
Kernel : Siyah kernel v 5.0b2

IF I HELPED U, CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON .. btw it's free

vinura kithmal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy problem with the boot :(

heloo everyone i updated my samsung galaxys3 (SHVE210S) using odin(ICS to JELLYBEAN) but after the installation odin says SUCESS but my phone is not working :/ phone is starting but stuck in a moment after the welcome sound can plzzz anyone can help me how to resolve this problem, is it a problem in the firmware ????

vixter991
Old
(Last edited by vixter991; 17th February 2014 at 08:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation not going after samsung logo

Tried rooting my s2 using odin. went into download mode then connected the phone. and clicked start. according to the instructions for rooting from youtube , it said the phone would restart after it said PASS on Odin. After it showed PASS it didnt restart even after a very longtime. so i disconnected.
Now i get the samsung logo with a triangle below. I m able to go to download mode.
Pls help guys

Tags
cant boot up