5,600,335 Members 35,457 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Bug?]Bluetooth no audio [ROM][KK][4.4.2][LINARO/SABERMOD] CyanogenMod 11

Tip us?

OO-Dragon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [Bug?]Bluetooth no audio [ROM][KK][4.4.2][LINARO/SABERMOD] CyanogenMod 11

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I couldn't post on the development thread due to low post count.

Any who, bluetooth audio does not work in either direction for my Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 with [ROM][KK][4.4.2][LINARO/SABERMOD] CyanogenMod 11 (nightly build as of the 10th). It also did not work with my first flash of it for the 5th of this month. Any one else having this issue? is there a fix?

For a bit more details, bluethooth seems to detect fine and connects fine, and even does other things fine, like volume control and hanging up a call, but no audio goes through in either direction. and yes I have checked the audio levels and made sure it was not muted :P Also its not working with my honda car or my bluethooth head set.

Thanks!

jakub4
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OO-Dragon View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I couldn't post on the development thread due to low post count.

Any who, bluetooth audio does not work in either direction for my Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 with [ROM][KK][4.4.2][LINARO/SABERMOD] CyanogenMod 11 (nightly build as of the 10th). It also did not work with my first flash of it for the 5th of this month. Any one else having this issue? is there a fix?

For a bit more details, bluethooth seems to detect fine and connects fine, and even does other things fine, like volume control and hanging up a call, but no audio goes through in either direction. and yes I have checked the audio levels and made sure it was not muted :P Also its not working with my honda car or my bluethooth head set.

Thanks!
I'm having the same issue with the SlimSaber ROM, as well as the ResurrectionRemix ROM. This only happens on a certain stereo I try to connect to, but not others. Haven't found a fix yet by any chance?

OO-Dragon
Old
(Last edited by OO-Dragon; 4th February 2014 at 04:50 PM.) Reason: added link to changelog
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakub4 View Post
I'm having the same issue with the SlimSaber ROM, as well as the ResurrectionRemix ROM. This only happens on a certain stereo I try to connect to, but not others. Haven't found a fix yet by any chance?
Sadly no. I just went back to 10.3 CyanogenMod on that phone until 11 becomes more stable.

Edit** Now that there is "official" CyanogenMod 11 for the i9100, you can monitor changes to see if they ever put a bluetooth fix in here. www cmxlog com/11/i9100/ (add dots back in ... had to edit so I can put link in...)

viperxbr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OO-Dragon View Post

Thanks!
Yep, I have the exact same problem but I'm using the latest Beanstock ROM.