Call Recording software for cm11 i9100

Tip us?

nkmkelvin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Cool Call Recording software for cm11 i9100

Hi all,

Do you know what software can enable 2-way call recording for cm11 of i9100, "Galaxy Call Recording" work perfectly in stock rom but failed in cm11.

thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to nkmkelvin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

reylo
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkmkelvin View Post
Hi all,

Do you know what software can enable 2-way call recording for cm11 of i9100, "Galaxy Call Recording" work perfectly in stock rom but failed in cm11.

thanks!
I don't think it's possible... I'm still trying to find solutions for cm 10.2 (android 4.3). The easiest way is to flash stock roms. I just tried Omega v24, but reverted back to cm because i don't like in any way the stock rom look. The call recording on Omega works great though.
In your place i would forget call recording on CM/AOKP roms.

I wasn't able to find absolutely any solution for call recording on any CM/AOKP based roms above 4.1.2 (even though i read somewhere around here that call recording is possible for 4.2.2 roms).

If you find any solutions please inform me, maybe it will help me as well.

Vivek_Neel
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 16381

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkmkelvin View Post
Hi all,

thanks!
Try any thirs party app and see if that works.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

reylo
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I forgot to specify something. If you want LINE recording, then i don't think that is possible. MIC recording on the other hand is a different story. Most call recording apps in the play store support MIC recording (not sure about CM 11, but CM 10.2 works), but again, low chances for LINE recording support. Hopefully you will find something that suits your needs.
Tags
call recording