Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,375 Members 45,051 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] car over my s2

Tip us?

nabeelthegr8
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] car over my s2

recently my s2 was over run by car
its LCD was cracked
I tried to charge it and try to turn it on
I saw glowing button at bottom of my phone but after that I was not able to turn it own
I want to repair it by my own please help me??

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
No chance. If you have to ask, you won't be repairing it on your own. Why ? If you had the necessary knowledge/skills, you'd be resourceful enough to have already found out the extra info you might need.

Take it to someone who knows what they're doing, or if you fancy rendering the phone permanently unusable, search for the service manuals; they've been posted here before & a Google search should turn them up.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nabeelthegr8
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
No chance. If you have to ask, you won't be repairing it on your own. Why ? If you had the necessary knowledge/skills, you'd be resourceful enough to have already found out the extra info you might need.

Take it to someone who knows what they're doing, or if you fancy rendering the phone permanently unusable, search for the service manuals; they've been posted here before & a Google search should turn them up.
i think i can do this on my own under proper instructions

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
So find the service manuals & have a go at it...
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

nabeelthegr8
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
can any told me it just light up once

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
How do you honestly expect anyone here to diagnose a phone that's been runover by a car without having the phone in front of them ? Be prepared to be very disappointed. You also just proved my suggestion that you're not capable of fixing it with that post of yours; save yourself time/grief & take it to someone skilled in repairing phones. Or sit here in this thread expecting the impossible for days/weeks/whatever *shrugs*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

theunderling
Old
Thanks Meter 749

DONATE TO ME
Send a email to Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear
The Following User Says Thank You to theunderling For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheImpossibleEnemy
Old
Thanks Meter 128
if it was crushed by nissan gt-r then you're screwed
GT-i9100
SlimSaber Reborn 4.3.1
Dorimanx 10.43v112