FORUMS

[Q] Charging Issue

107 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So I flashed to Resurrection Remix ROM with 4.4.2 last week. The rom is awesome and it worked fine till a couple of days back. It is taking my phone forever to charge. I have just got a new battery so battery is not the issue as it was working fine till now. Also, the battery is sucked up quite soon. I downloaded a battery calibration app and did as asked. But even that did not help. What might be the problem?
 
 
31st January 2014, 09:16 AM |#2  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar.anmolrawat

So I flashed to Resurrection Remix ROM with 4.4.2 last week. The rom is awesome and it worked fine till a couple of days back. It is taking my phone forever to charge. I have just got a new battery so battery is not the issue as it was working fine till now. Also, the battery is sucked up quite soon. I downloaded a battery calibration app and did as asked. But even that did not help. What might be the problem?

this is a bug in showing battery level.eg your phone may be full charged but it shows 30 %,your phone may show at 100% for 5 hours then suddenly it may fall to 40%
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 09:19 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

this is a bug in showing battery level.eg your phone may be full charged but it shows 30 %,your phone may show at 100% for 5 hours then suddenly it may fall to 40%

It works fine till 40% but then the battery takes no time in emptying up even while in standby. Also the phone shuts down before it is even 0% (between 5-10%)
31st January 2014, 09:20 AM |#4  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar.anmolrawat

It works fine till 40% but then the battery takes no time in emptying up even while in standby. Also the phone shuts down before it is even 0% (between 5-10%)

its a bug try clean wipe and reflash the rom n update the rom
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 09:33 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

its a bug try clean wipe and reflash the rom n update the rom

I just saw that there is a stable update to the rom. Will see if it works or not.

Thank you for helping
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes