Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 50,280 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Charging Issue

Tip us?

ar.anmolrawat
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Battery Low [Q] Charging Issue

So I flashed to Resurrection Remix ROM with 4.4.2 last week. The rom is awesome and it worked fine till a couple of days back. It is taking my phone forever to charge. I have just got a new battery so battery is not the issue as it was working fine till now. Also, the battery is sucked up quite soon. I downloaded a battery calibration app and did as asked. But even that did not help. What might be the problem?

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar.anmolrawat View Post
So I flashed to Resurrection Remix ROM with 4.4.2 last week. The rom is awesome and it worked fine till a couple of days back. It is taking my phone forever to charge. I have just got a new battery so battery is not the issue as it was working fine till now. Also, the battery is sucked up quite soon. I downloaded a battery calibration app and did as asked. But even that did not help. What might be the problem?
this is a bug in showing battery level.eg your phone may be full charged but it shows 30 %,your phone may show at 100% for 5 hours then suddenly it may fall to 40%
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ar.anmolrawat
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
this is a bug in showing battery level.eg your phone may be full charged but it shows 30 %,your phone may show at 100% for 5 hours then suddenly it may fall to 40%
It works fine till 40% but then the battery takes no time in emptying up even while in standby. Also the phone shuts down before it is even 0% (between 5-10%)

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar.anmolrawat View Post
It works fine till 40% but then the battery takes no time in emptying up even while in standby. Also the phone shuts down before it is even 0% (between 5-10%)
its a bug try clean wipe and reflash the rom n update the rom
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ar.anmolrawat
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
its a bug try clean wipe and reflash the rom n update the rom
I just saw that there is a stable update to the rom. Will see if it works or not.

Thank you for helping