[Q] Charging Issue

31st January 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13

74 posts
More
So I flashed to Resurrection Remix ROM with 4.4.2 last week. The rom is awesome and it worked fine till a couple of days back. It is taking my phone forever to charge. I have just got a new battery so battery is not the issue as it was working fine till now. Also, the battery is sucked up quite soon. I downloaded a battery calibration app and did as asked. But even that did not help. What might be the problem?
31st January 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 232

799 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar.anmolrawat

So I flashed to Resurrection Remix ROM with 4.4.2 last week. The rom is awesome and it worked fine till a couple of days back. It is taking my phone forever to charge. I have just got a new battery so battery is not the issue as it was working fine till now. Also, the battery is sucked up quite soon. I downloaded a battery calibration app and did as asked. But even that did not help. What might be the problem?

this is a bug in showing battery level.eg your phone may be full charged but it shows 30 %,your phone may show at 100% for 5 hours then suddenly it may fall to 40%
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

this is a bug in showing battery level.eg your phone may be full charged but it shows 30 %,your phone may show at 100% for 5 hours then suddenly it may fall to 40%

It works fine till 40% but then the battery takes no time in emptying up even while in standby. Also the phone shuts down before it is even 0% (between 5-10%)
31st January 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 232

799 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar.anmolrawat

It works fine till 40% but then the battery takes no time in emptying up even while in standby. Also the phone shuts down before it is even 0% (between 5-10%)

its a bug try clean wipe and reflash the rom n update the rom
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

74 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

its a bug try clean wipe and reflash the rom n update the rom

I just saw that there is a stable update to the rom. Will see if it works or not.

Thank you for helping
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread