Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,728 Members 43,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] NeatROM Music Player

Tip us?
 
TraCerTz
Old
#1  
TraCerTz's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 42
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default [Q] NeatROM Music Player

Hey guys, I've got some problems regarding Blue Theme v5 for NeatROM 5.9, I'm experiencing some bug on MusicPlayer.apk .. I spoke to the one who made that mod (aka MyLifeRocks10) and then to _Sale_, but I couldn't fix this bug..

I can't see the text in the upper bar of the Music player.. I flashed a fix mod for this by MyLifeRocks10 but no fix at all.. So if there's anyone of you who can help me out with this, I'll appreciate it a lot!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-13-20-08-52.png
Views:	1107
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	2646800  
 
Jeetu
Old
#2  
Jeetu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 10,031
Posts: 2,694
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraCerTz View Post
Hey guys, I've got some problems regarding Blue Theme v5 for NeatROM 5.9, I'm experiencing some bug on MusicPlayer.apk .. I spoke to the one who made that mod (aka MyLifeRocks10) and then to _Sale_, but I couldn't fix this bug..

I can't see the text in the upper bar of the Music player.. I flashed a fix mod for this by MyLifeRocks10 but no fix at all.. So if there's anyone of you who can help me out with this, I'll appreciate it a lot!
buddy if mod developer didnt fix this bug wait for them till they fix it.. till then you can download any other music app.

Thanks
 
TraCerTz
Old
#3  
TraCerTz's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 42
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeetu View Post
buddy if mod developer didnt fix this bug wait for them till they fix it.. till then you can download any other music app.

Thanks
Well it's a minor bug so it's okay, I love the stock music player anyways ;p.. Thanks for the quick reply mate!
 
cglegion
Old
#4  
cglegion's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 76
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default ipsLop conspectu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraCerTz View Post
Hey guys, I've got some problems regarding Blue Theme v5 for NeatROM 5.9, I'm experiencing some bug on MusicPlayer.apk .. I spoke to the one who made that mod (aka MyLifeRocks10) and then to _Sale_, but I couldn't fix this bug..

I can't see the text in the upper bar of the Music player.. I flashed a fix mod for this by MyLifeRocks10 but no fix at all.. So if there's anyone of you who can help me out with this, I'll appreciate it a lot!
This is the reason why I didn't flash any of the custom MODs because I personally think they are not well tested before it was released hence this bug. Stick to the original theme, you'll be happier!
 
TraCerTz
Old
#5  
TraCerTz's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 42
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cglegion View Post
This is the reason why I didn't flash any of the custom MODs because I personally think they are not well tested before it was released hence this bug. Stick to the original theme, you'll be happier!
It's all cool, I've got a fix for it, thanks anyways!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes