No registration required

[Q] NeatROM Music Player

OP TraCerTz

24th March 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

48 posts
More
Hey guys, I've got some problems regarding Blue Theme v5 for NeatROM 5.9, I'm experiencing some bug on MusicPlayer.apk .. I spoke to the one who made that mod (aka MyLifeRocks10) and then to _Sale_, but I couldn't fix this bug..

I can't see the text in the upper bar of the Music player.. I flashed a fix mod for this by MyLifeRocks10 but no fix at all.. So if there's anyone of you who can help me out with this, I'll appreciate it a lot!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-13-20-08-52.png
Views:	1107
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	2646800  
24th March 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)
Thanks Meter: 10,033

2,699 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraCerTz

Hey guys, I've got some problems regarding Blue Theme v5 for NeatROM 5.9, I'm experiencing some bug on MusicPlayer.apk .. I spoke to the one who made that mod (aka MyLifeRocks10) and then to _Sale_, but I couldn't fix this bug..

I can't see the text in the upper bar of the Music player.. I flashed a fix mod for this by MyLifeRocks10 but no fix at all.. So if there's anyone of you who can help me out with this, I'll appreciate it a lot!

buddy if mod developer didnt fix this bug wait for them till they fix it.. till then you can download any other music app.

Thanks
24th March 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

48 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeetu

buddy if mod developer didnt fix this bug wait for them till they fix it.. till then you can download any other music app.

Thanks

Well it's a minor bug so it's okay, I love the stock music player anyways ;p.. Thanks for the quick reply mate!
28th March 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 39

77 posts
More
ipsLop conspectu
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraCerTz

This is the reason why I didn't flash any of the custom MODs because I personally think they are not well tested before it was released hence this bug. Stick to the original theme, you'll be happier!
30th March 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

48 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cglegion

This is the reason why I didn't flash any of the custom MODs because I personally think they are not well tested before it was released hence this bug. Stick to the original theme, you'll be happier!

It's all cool, I've got a fix for it, thanks anyways!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread