How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Cyanogenmod 11 contacts problem S2

OP SubraiSambary

30th June 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 6

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shriom_manerker

welcome to xda ! now was that so hard ? now you can do all the flashing yourself feel free to contact me.

LOL! not really. But yes.. it was scary!
I'll surely contact you when in dilemma!
21st October 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Phone same problem with my SGS plus
I am using CM11 custom ROM on my mobile.Few days it worked fine but after that came to know that contacts are getting disappeared completely after reboot and I need to restore again from storage and it keeps on happening for me.

Actually when I am doing contact import from storage,I am getting pop window saying Trebuschet not responding.I could see initially in the import contact process it is trying to import the contacts to cache and then may be to actual location.
Is that contacts remaining in cache itself which is causing to disappear after reboot?

Also found that not every reboot causing this problem only sometimes.
Please let me know how to resolve and I don't want to restore my contacts from sim.
23rd October 2014, 09:40 AM   |  #13  
Flag C:\Earth\Oceania\Australia
Thanks Meter: 93

286 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep dhavileswarapu

I am using CM11 custom ROM on my mobile.Few days it worked fine but after that came to know that contacts are getting disappeared completely after reboot and I need to restore again from storage and it keeps on happening for me.

Actually when I am doing contact import from storage,I am getting pop window saying Trebuschet not responding.I could see initially in the import contact process it is trying to import the contacts to cache and then may be to actual location.
Is that contacts remaining in cache itself which is causing to disappear after reboot?

Also found that not every reboot causing this problem only sometimes.
Please let me know how to resolve and I don't want to restore my contacts from sim.

Update your rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread