Before anybody gives me the "Use search" or "Here's this link, it solves everything" : I tried all of that !
I read countless number of posts, I tried many things !
So here is what I have :
- Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-i9100) not booting (Stuck at Logo + recovery mod not working (Download mode is))
- Can flash (Tried many different ROMS
- Stock ROM "Ice Cream Sandwich XWLP7 (4.0.3)"
- Stock recovery mod not working but ClockWorkMod's one works when I put it
What I tried :
- Tried to delete data/reset user factory
- Tried to put different versions of CyanogenMod's ROM
- Tried to put different versions of Stock ROM
- Used a stock pit file to repartition using Heimdall
I'm out of clue, if somebody has an idea what I can try ...
Thank you very much !
Edit : Forgot to say, I have access to adb interface