false imei :(

OP jonnyhall1bmx1

25th January 2014, 11:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag bradford
Thanks Meter: 133

467 posts
More
along flashing about last night i ended up getting unknown baseband unknown imei unknown everything really and a circle signal, so the first thing i did was tryangle away to reset counter and to flash stock 4.1.2.

at first i thought thi was fixed as i got signal back and my baseband was back and seems everything was back however trying to make a call i got not registered on a network even with full signal.

i checked in settings again and i saw my imei was 004999*****0000 and i knew straight away that was not normal and looking at my phone box the imei on that is a mixture of numbers and totally different.
is there any fix for this? please help !!

also on my phone was an efs called efs_23Jan2014-2217.tar but that was only 27bites size on disk 4kb,
is this any use ?

thank you so much for your time
26th January 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #2  
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 289

963 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyhall1bmx1

along flashing about last night i ended up getting unknown baseband unknown imei unknown everything really and a circle signal, so the first thing i did was tryangle away to reset counter and to flash stock 4.1.2.

at first i thought thi was fixed as i got signal back and my baseband was back and seems everything was back however trying to make a call i got not registered on a network even with full signal.

i checked in settings again and i saw my imei was 004999*****0000 and i knew straight away that was not normal and looking at my phone box the imei on that is a mixture of numbers and totally different.
is there any fix for this? please help !!

also on my phone was an efs called efs_23Jan2014-2217.tar but that was only 27bites size on disk 4kb,
is this any use ?

thank you so much for your time

Look in the general section, there is a recovery guide.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk
28th January 2014, 12:49 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag bradford
Thanks Meter: 133

467 posts
More
Sorted now i threw my s2 in the bin.

Sent from my galaxy s 12.5 with xray scanner and crazy ****
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread