5,600,234 Members 38,265 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

after fixing bootlopp IMEI problems

Tip us?

kostuchh
Old
(Last edited by kostuchh; 29th December 2013 at 12:36 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy after fixing bootlopp IMEI problems

it started when i was using offical firmware jelly bean 4.1.2 (I9100XXMS1) rooted and i wanted to flash Cyanogenmod 11
to do so you need CWM recovery 6.0.4.4 at least but i had philz touch cwm based 5.0.x.x. (that kind of cwm i had with root)

so i downloaded CWM recovery 6.0.4.4, copied it to my sd card, entered recovery mod and flashed that CWM recovery 6.0.4.4..
so if im not wrong i flashed different version CWM recovery that i had..
because of it bootloop started.
somehow i managed to restore my phone back to working status. i had a lot of problems like "cant mount E:/ efs" and bootloop all the time but now almost all is ok
almost except IMEI...
i used some SGII_repair app so now i have signal but my IMEI is different than before.. no idea how to restore it.. why i need it? cause i cant enter my sim contatcs
and no i did not backed up my /efs folder before so i cant just copy nv_data.bin, nv_data.bin.md5

no idea what to do now.. i checked every topic about it and still dont know how to fix it

kostuchh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
help..

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3031
No IMEI & no EFS backup = service centre or local mobile repair shop.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!

kostuchh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
but according to that [GUIDE] Recover your IMEI in 9 steps.
i dont need imei or efs backup.. i did same as on guide and it did not worked.. still IMEI changed to 004999010640000

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3031
Exactly my point
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kostuchh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
well at least phone is working..
i can call and ppl can call me..
but its not my IMEI so its not good..

if they can do it at service centre or local mobile repair shop i cant do it myself?:P