Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,523 Members 50,329 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] flashing i9100g with odin but shows error

Tip us?

alialsaffar
Old
(Last edited by alialsaffar; 8th May 2014 at 02:23 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] flashing i9100g with odin but shows error

Hi All
i have Galaxy SII GT-I9100G
i were flashing it with odin and had an error

<ID:0/035> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9100GXXLSR_I9100GXXLSP_I9100GXEFLSR_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/035> Odin v.3 engine (ID:35)..
<ID:0/035> File analysis..
<ID:0/035> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/035> Initialzation..
<ID:0/035> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/035> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/035> cache.img
<ID:0/035> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/035> factoryfs.img
<ID:0/035> hidden.img
<ID:0/035> MLO
<ID:0/035>
<ID:0/035> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1 )

PLEASE HELP

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
1) Use a proper thread title; 'Help !!!!' does not cut it. It needs to be descriptive, many people won't even look at your thread with the title you have now. Edit it.

2) Find Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General, and go through as many of the troubleshooting steps as many times as you need to in order to get a successful flash with Odin. However, be careful you're only flashing I9100G firmware, flashing anything else will brick your phone (like the 3 part firmware linked in Hopper's thread which can be useful in some situations, do not flash this as it's for I9100).

Do not come back to this thread and say 'But I've tried blah blah blah blah'. You are the only person who can fix your phone at this point, nobody here can do this for you. And by referring you to that thread, I've given you the tools with which you can get it done.

You're welcome.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alialsaffar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
can you please send me the thread link
i can't find it

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Absolutely not.

Go to the General section, the stickied threads are near the top 'Guide - Troubleshoot a failed Odin flash'.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Keep posting to multiple threads about the same issue & you'll probably find yourself banned. Which means your phone stays busted.