FORUMS

[Q] MTP connection file transfer problem (transferring file from pc to phone)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mike_garcia, Junior Member on 7th February 2015, 01:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When i connect my phone to a computer, the computer recognize the device and i can transfer files from my phone to pc without a problem. But when i transfer a file from pc to my phone (either to internal or to sdcard), the copying stock in 0% and do not continue. Both my internal and sdcard has almost 5gig free space each. My pc is windows 7 and my android is using MTP connection. please help anyone..many thanks!

7th February 2015, 05:47 AM |#2  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1,554

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_garcia

When i connect my phone to a computer, the computer recognize the device and i can transfer files from my phone to pc without a problem. But when i transfer a file from pc to my phone (either to internal or to sdcard), the copying stock in 0% and do not continue. Both my internal and sdcard has almost 5gig free space each. My pc is windows 7 and my android is using MTP connection. please help anyone..many thanks!

What rom are you using and what kernel are you using? Have you tried re-formatting the internal sd card and external sd card? What about the other modes for mounting? Do they work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread