Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,383 Members 51,232 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy S II - can only see half of the keyboard

Tip us?

priority1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Galaxy S II - can only see half of the keyboard

Hi everyone

My phone is on Beanstalk 4.4.2 custom ROM. Everything else is working fine except the keyboard. The keyboard that comes with the ROM works OK. However, when I installed Swiftkey but it doesn't work properly - only half of the keyboard (left half) is displayed. the keys are unusually larger. I also tried Swype, same problem. I re-installed the ROM, still no go. The weird thing is that Swifkey worked on the previous version Beanstalk. As I have no privileges to post on the the Beanstalk thread, I hope someone in the know can help me.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-25-19-37-48.jpg
Views:	1996
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	2648938  
The Following User Says Thank You to priority1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flasherruts
Old
Thanks Meter 55
since you are using swiftkey ( i assume you have paid ) why not pm the dev or leave a review on the play store ? keep experimenting in the settings and in the swiftkey settings too .
WHY BE A KING ?! WHEN YOU CAN BE A GOD !

priority1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by flasherruts View Post
since you are using swiftkey ( i assume you have paid ) why not pm the dev or leave a review on the play store ? keep experimenting in the settings and in the swiftkey settings too .
Will do, hopefully they have the answer

flasherruts
Old
Thanks Meter 55
all the best , hope it will get solved
WHY BE A KING ?! WHEN YOU CAN BE A GOD !

renzo8767
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey,
I have the same problem and still not found any solution. It also come with the Go Keyboard, so i don't think it come from swiftkey. The three Keyboards show the same problem...
I thought maybe it can works when we uninstall the stock Keyboard, but it's risky, that's why i don't want to try this ^^