FORUMS

Galaxy S2 FREEZE at homescreen

164 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By Klitoni, Senior Member on 3rd February 2014, 08:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello.
I have bought a used galaxy S2 that freezes at homescreen imediately after i open an app.

How can i fix it ?

Sent From My Galaxy S CyanogenMod 10.1
 
 
4th February 2014, 06:20 AM |#2  
doctor_droid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 1,911
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klitoni

Hello.
I have bought a used galaxy S2 that freezes at homescreen imediately after i open an app.

How can i fix it ?

Sent From My Galaxy S CyanogenMod 10.1

Wipe data n cache from stock recovery .
If it doesnt solves flash stock rom via odin..
The Following User Says Thank You to doctor_droid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 01:54 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I did the wipe from recovery.
Now and than it opens a window that says email crashed or something like that.
Since i turn it on that window comes up

Sent From My Galaxy S CyanogenMod 10.1
7th February 2014, 06:17 PM |#4  
Jeetu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)
Thanks Meter: 10,045
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klitoni

I did the wipe from recovery.
Now and than it opens a window that says email crashed or something like that.
Since i turn it on that window comes up

Sent From My Galaxy S CyanogenMod 10.1

what rom you are using? go to settings/application manager and clear data and cache of email app and then check..
7th February 2014, 06:42 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeetu

what rom you are using? go to settings/application manager and clear data and cache of email app and then check..

It is on stock ROM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes