[Q] Galaxy S2 (i9100) stuck at logo screen

Search This thread

aymanamrani

May 19, 2012
Tangier
I tried rooting my friend's galaxy s2 (i9100) using odin but after it said PASS (on odin) the phone rebooted itself quitting download mode and then got stuck at the logo screen. Is there any way i can fix the phone? I used this file to root : GT-I9100_JB_ClockworkMod-Recovery_6.0.2.9.tar
I hope someone can help me with as soon as possible, thanks.

nicola1989

Nov 17, 2011
I tried rooting my friend's galaxy s2 (i9100) using odin but after it said PASS (on odin) the phone rebooted itself quitting download mode and then got stuck at the logo screen. Is there any way i can fix the phone? I used this file to root : GT-I9100_JB_ClockworkMod-Recovery_6.0.2.9.tar
I hope someone can help me with as soon as possible, thanks.

going to recovery and make wype , problem fixed

aymanamrani

May 19, 2012
Tangier
on odin, did you click on repartition? if no i think you need to flash it again ;) or try a other rom (or redownload) just to be sure its not the phone

I did NOT click on Re-partition. I did what you have said before (flashed again // tried another rom // redownloaded the file) and the phone is still not working. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm afraid I bricked my friend's phone i was just trying to root it

KingOfDope

I did NOT click on Re-partition. I did what you have said before (flashed again // tried another rom // redownloaded the file) and the phone is still not working. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm afraid I bricked my friend's phone i was just trying to root it

I don't think its bricked... uhmm try to go back to stock rom
go to sammymobile.com and there you can your pda and stuff... I hope everything is gonna be alright

D-Construct

Sep 25, 2012
But why is the recovery mode not accessible?
If you were in the process of rooting only then how have you tried out different roms?
Does flashing a recovery itself cause a bootloop?

sarfaraz1989

Jan 19, 2011
New Delhi
dude sometimes mine also not boots into recovery. U can flash siyah kernel 6b5 tar version through odin. that will most likely boot into recovery