XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

galaxy s2 stock on bootlogo

Tip us?

Jumong_mirana
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default galaxy s2 stock on bootlogo

good day ive recently try to flash the latest siyah kernel on my galaxy s2 by flashing on mobile odin pro, after i flash it the phone got stock on bootlogo and i cannot access the recovery mode.
i try fixing the phone by flashing another kernel thru odin v3.04 on pc since i can still acess the download mode but when i always try to flash the kernel the pc gets blue screen and reboots.
btw i use speedmod-kernel-s2-jb-k5-8-Odin to flash on my s2 and my previous rom before got bricked was stock jellybean rom. am i using the right kernel to flash on my s2? or can you give me some advice on how to fix it . tnx

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3026
Not sure what you expect us to do about a PC blue screen, this is a phone site, not a PC site. And frankly, you're playing with fire flashing a phone with a dodgy PC. First thing I'd be doing is find a reliable PC, get a stock rom from Samfirmware, flash it with Odin to get a clean slate, then re-root your phone & either restore a nandroid or re-flash your custom rom/kernel.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!