Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] stock rom for Galaxy S2 I9100 ?

Tip us?

rider345
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] stock rom for Galaxy S2 I9100 ?

can anyone tell me where i can get stock ROM for Galaxy S2 I9100 , i want to unroot my phone so that i can send my phone for repair ..also tell me what other things i should do before i hand over to samsung...

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Samfirmware or AndroidFirmwares.net, before you unroot your phone, reset the flash counter with Triangle Away then flash the stock rom with Odin.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

immortalneo
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1627
@MistahBungle:
Factory reset necessary?

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Sent from my SGS II

Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 | ROM: Omega v23 - XWLSN - 4.1.2 | Theme: Crussader's JB Reloaded v1.07 | Kernel: PhilZ v4.93.6 | Baseband: I9100DDLS9
Life's kinda busy. So you won't be seeing much of me. Still I'm available via PM.

rider345
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
Samfirmware or AndroidFirmwares.net, before you unroot your phone, reset the flash counter with Triangle Away then flash the stock rom with Odin.
thanks man...I used triangle away app and there was no triangle anymore but i cant find stock rom

immortalneo
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1627
Quote:
Originally Posted by rider345 View Post
thanks man...I used triangle away app and there was no triangle anymore but i cant find stock rom
www.sammobile.com

Login and download.

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Sent from my SGS II

Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 | ROM: Omega v23 - XWLSN - 4.1.2 | Theme: Crussader's JB Reloaded v1.07 | Kernel: PhilZ v4.93.6 | Baseband: I9100DDLS9
Life's kinda busy. So you won't be seeing much of me. Still I'm available via PM.

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
No probs Grab one from Samfirmware, flash the file in the PDA section of Odin (if the zip the rom comes in has a .dll file, bin it) & you should be good to go.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

archiles
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
No probs Grab one from Samfirmware, flash the file in the PDA section of Odin (if the zip the rom comes in has a .dll file, bin it) & you should be good to go.
sorry to brought up a year old thread, but would this method be ok if i'm using Kit Kat rom ?