Gmail apk doesn't send email from just an account

Search This thread

delca85

Nov 8, 2011
Hi to all of you!
I have a very fastidious problem : my gmail apk doesn't send email from one of my two account. If try to send the same email from the other account, I have no problem. Both of these accounts are gmail, of course. If I try to send the same email from the first account but by gmail site in the browser or from email stock apk instead the gmail one, everything works.
Gmail apk from this account works very well for everything except sending email, I have no problem with receiving or other things.
I am on Hyperdroid v7 but I had same problem on Criskelo or previous hyperdroid version.

Please, help me!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Last edited:

cdzo72

Hi to all of you!
I have a very fastidious problem : my gmail apk doesn't send email from one of my two account. If try to send the same email from the other account, I have no problem. Both of these accounts are gmail, of course. If I try to send the same email from the first account but by gmail site in the browser or from email stock apk instead the gmail one, everything works.
Gmail apk from this account works very well for everything except sending email, I have no problem with receiving or other things.
I am on Hyperdroid v7 but I had same problem on Criskelo or previous hyperdroid version.

Please, help me!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

You can only have one Gmail account as your default with the stock gmail app. If you want to send an email from another gmail account from within the same app then you have to set it as the default if I'm not mistaken. The only workaround is to use a third party mail app that allows you to designate from which account you are sending the mail each time you hit send. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

delca85

Nov 8, 2011
I have solved for the moment deleting gmail data from settings.
I don't think I can't have more than one gmail account, I have two accounts right now.

I am going to try k9. Thanks!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk