Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 48,813 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Google Play Not working

Tip us?

deepak180688
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] Google Play Not working

Guys

I have galaxy s2 device updated to ICS 4.0.3. It is a Non Rooted phone. Now my google play has stopped working saying some "Server Error" . the retry option is also not working. I have tries factory reset method, tries with market enabler, reflashing of gapps 0429 version. Nothing works for me. I have lost all my apps after factory reset .

Pls help me out guys.

THanks in advance

Regards
Deepak

ares05
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Got to system settings- apps- all apps tab- select Play Store and delete cache and data. Then select Google Services Framework and clear data and cache there as well. Reboot! Check if it fixes the problem.

If the above steps doesn't work, then remove your Google account and then perform the above steps again and reboot. Add your Google account back and check if the problem has been resolved.

Sent from a GT-I9100 having a mind of its own
Model: Samsung GT-I9100
Primary ROM: RR v3.1.0
Kernel: Dorimanx v7.4 JB-MALI
Android: 4.1.2
Baseband: I9100XXLPX
Mods: JT Inverted Productions Gapps

deepak180688
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I tried all these stuff you have mentioned. But nothing worked. At last i had to do the factory reset . Now its working. But anyways thank you very much for your reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares05 View Post
Got to system settings- apps- all apps tab- select Play Store and delete cache and data. Then select Google Services Framework and clear data and cache there as well. Reboot! Check if it fixes the problem.

If the above steps doesn't work, then remove your Google account and then perform the above steps again and reboot. Add your Google account back and check if the problem has been resolved.

Sent from a GT-I9100 having a mind of its own