Post Reply

GPS is quite D E A D.

15th March 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #1  
screamwork's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
560 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
hello devs ;]

I'm a flash head, I flash any ROM I put my hands on >.>

So flash after flash I noticed GPS is getting weaker I dunno why!

It takes 5 minutes to fix my location now

It used to fix my location in 8-15 seconds!
16th March 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #2  
doctor_droid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,769
 
4,093 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Did u tried changing gpsconf file to that of ur area...?
The Following User Says Thank You to doctor_droid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #3  
Vivek_Neel's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 19,231
 
7,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamwork

hello devs ;]

I'm a flash head, I flash any ROM I put my hands on >.>

So flash after flash I noticed GPS is getting weaker I dunno why!

It takes 5 minutes to fix my location now

It used to fix my location in 8-15 seconds!

Try gps fix from play store

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
16th March 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #4  
screamwork's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
560 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_droid

Did u tried changing gpsconf file to that of ur area...?

Yes I did
16th March 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #5  
screamwork's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
560 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek_Neel

Try gps fix from play store

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There are plenty of fixes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fix, gps, potato
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes