Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,486 Members 42,049 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] hello problem with neat rom ..

Tip us?

aliazooz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] hello problem with neat rom ..

hello i just installed neatrom with full wipe but can't get lock screen to work even the power menu won't show .. if u press on the power button 3 secs the phone turns off ... i tried reinstalling rom and changing to pattern but no luck ...
pls help thanks in advance

Mako0
Old
Thanks Meter 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliazooz View Post
hello i just installed neatrom with full wipe but can't get lock screen to work even the power menu won't show .. if u press on the power button 3 secs the phone turns off ... i tried reinstalling rom and changing to pattern but no luck ...
pls help thanks in advance
Try to ask in NeatRom thread in case no one help you... For the power mený, you have to go to "settings -> display -> godown" and you can set all the toggles in power mený..
For the lockscreen, I dont understand well your problem: if you press the power button once (1 sec) what happen?? have you tried to modify lockscreen options???
Nexus 5 CM 11

aliazooz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako0 View Post
Try to ask in NeatRom thread in case no one help you... For the power mený, you have to go to "settings -> display -> godown" and you can set all the toggles in power mený..
For the lockscreen, I dont understand well your problem: if you press the power button once (1 sec) what happen?? have you tried to modify lockscreen options???
thanks foor ur respond , the power menu doesn't show even if i changed the settings that ur referring to , if i press the power button once the screen is turned of but when u press home screen or power button again there is no lockscreen just home screen , yes i have tried changing lockscreen options like pattern and pin ...

Vivek_Neel
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 18783

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliazooz View Post
thanks foor ur respond , the power menu doesn't show even if i changed the settings that ur referring to , if i press the power button once the screen is turned of but when u press home screen or power button again there is no lockscreen just home screen , yes i have tried changing lockscreen options like pattern and pin ...
Re flash rom and tick all the options in settings/display/ scroll down

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

tazmanyakerim13
Old
Thanks Meter 2
just do a clean flash, wipe everything