Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] hello problem with neat rom ..

OP aliazooz

27th January 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
hello i just installed neatrom with full wipe but can't get lock screen to work even the power menu won't show .. if u press on the power button 3 secs the phone turns off ... i tried reinstalling rom and changing to pattern but no luck ...
pls help thanks in advance
27th January 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 156

228 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliazooz

hello i just installed neatrom with full wipe but can't get lock screen to work even the power menu won't show .. if u press on the power button 3 secs the phone turns off ... i tried reinstalling rom and changing to pattern but no luck ...
pls help thanks in advance

Try to ask in NeatRom thread in case no one help you... For the power mený, you have to go to "settings -> display -> godown" and you can set all the toggles in power mený..
For the lockscreen, I dont understand well your problem: if you press the power button once (1 sec) what happen?? have you tried to modify lockscreen options???
27th January 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako0

Try to ask in NeatRom thread in case no one help you... For the power mený, you have to go to "settings -> display -> godown" and you can set all the toggles in power mený..
For the lockscreen, I dont understand well your problem: if you press the power button once (1 sec) what happen?? have you tried to modify lockscreen options???

thanks foor ur respond , the power menu doesn't show even if i changed the settings that ur referring to , if i press the power button once the screen is turned of but when u press home screen or power button again there is no lockscreen just home screen , yes i have tried changing lockscreen options like pattern and pin ...
27th January 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 20,531

8,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliazooz

thanks foor ur respond , the power menu doesn't show even if i changed the settings that ur referring to , if i press the power button once the screen is turned of but when u press home screen or power button again there is no lockscreen just home screen , yes i have tried changing lockscreen options like pattern and pin ...

Re flash rom and tick all the options in settings/display/ scroll down

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
1st February 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

34 posts
just do a clean flash, wipe everything
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread