[Q] help compatible flashkernel i9100 4.0.3and odin

OP rai04

12th May 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag calamba city laguna philippines
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Hello guys ...my problem is that my current rom is 4.0.3 and im testing all flash kernel that can make my mobile odin works but still i cant find the right one...ive been trying this because i do not have a pc thats why i want to usemobile odin instead ofodin from pc..can someone help me please...
Last edited by rai04; 13th May 2014 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Additional messages
17th May 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag Dudley
Thanks Meter: 35

144 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rai04

Hello guys ...my problem is that my current rom is 4.0.3 and im testing all flash kernel that can make my mobile odin works but still i cant find the right one...ive been trying this because i do not have a pc thats why i want to usemobile odin instead ofodin from pc..can someone help me please...

First of all is the rom stock?
If not try using PhilZ kernel, you don't need to have a computer to get root access, just flash the .zip using stock recovery. You should then be able to get root access and use mobile odin, however I'm not sure if the kernel is compatible with 4.0.3 so just check to make sure. If not, then I'm afraid the only way you'll get root access is through using a computer.
The Following User Says Thank You to UltimateAnas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag calamba city laguna philippines
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateAnas

First of all is the rom stock?
If not try using PhilZ kernel, you don't need to have a computer to get root access, just flash the .zip using stock recovery. You should then be able to get root access and use mobile odin, however I'm not sure if the kernel is compatible with 4.0.3 so just check to make sure. If not, then I'm afraid the only way you'll get root access is through using a computer.

Ok thanks... anyway i also have galaxy s3 shw-m440s orig korean from sk telecom.... do you have a flash kernel ? I have mobile too but i dont have flash kernel for this.... and do also have root .zip file ?
19th May 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 115

419 posts
More
A basic search for kernel should have given you all the posts related to kernel and hence all the kernels for s2. Please use the power of search.
Anyways, There is a thread having index of kernels - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1702166
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread