5,596,179 Members 34,056 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP HELP my phone won't turn on !

Tip us?
 
hnizil
Old
#1  
hnizil's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Rabat
Default HELP HELP my phone won't turn on !

My phone won't turn on , and my pc don't recognise it . i was on Cyanogenmod 10.1.3
 
TheGovernment
Old
#2  
TheGovernment's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 757
Posts: 285
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnizil View Post
My phone won't turn on , and my pc don't recognise it . i was on Cyanogenmod 10.1.3
You might actually get help if you include any recent processes and your phone info.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGovernment For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hnizil
Old
(Last edited by hnizil; 7th January 2014 at 07:38 PM.)
#3  
hnizil's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Rabat
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGovernment View Post
You might actually get help if you include any recent processes and your phone info.
the problem is , i can't get acces to download mode or recovery , my S2 is an I9100
 
TheGovernment
Old
#4  
TheGovernment's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 757
Posts: 285
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnizil View Post
the problem is , i can't get acces to download mode or recovery , my S2 is an I9100
well... what did you do before this situation happened?!
 
ryderpavan
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: Mar 2013
Are you able to see the battery charging symbol when you charge it?? If not then your Motherboard might need replacement, hardware issue it seems
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes