5,606,779 Members 37,486 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help Phone not starting up !!! Urgent

Tip us?

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3039
As I said in my first post to this thread, you might as well keep trying/flashing firmwares, but you claimed to have already done a lot of that. What you're describing is symptomatic of the NAND being corrupted. It's too time consuming for service centres to replace just the NAND (removing/re-soldering components like that is fiddly), so they simply replace the whole board (and charge you a lot to do it).

OK...That extra information you supplied in your last post might give you an easier/cheaper fix. What you've just described sounds a lot like the USB board/port is on its way out. Replacing this yourself is cheap & easy to do (you just have to wait for the part to be delivered once you order it online); there's a guide in the General section which has all the info you need (search for replace USB charger board). Do that, then see if you can get a successful Odin flash. If you can, happy days. If you can't, then you replace the motherboard one way or another (or get a new phone).

This may or may not fix your problem; it may be a case of the NAND corrupted and the USB board needing replacing, but you're only going to know if you replace the board first.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alvinasnow
Old
Thanks Meter 18
You may fol a link in my signature for revival of ur phone.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy-S2
Android Version: 4.4.2 Kitkat
Previous Version: Paranoid Android 3.95
Special Note: I am a jack of all trades, but a master of none
eMMC Brickbug Guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1667886

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3039
From the OP: 'I can only go in to download mode'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinasnow View Post
You may fol a link in my signature for revival of ur phone.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
From the OP: 'I can only go in to download mode'.
flash stock

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3039
^^^^^
Did you not read the OP/rest of the thread as well ? He tried to do that on a number of occasions, but something was tripping him up.

Initially it seemed fairly obvious it was likely NAND corruption, though in the OP's last post to this thread, the things he mentioned suggested a faulty USB board may have been stopping him getting a successful Odin flash.

So it was suggested he replace that given how cheap it is to do, and to try flashing stock again. That was a week ago, and depending on where in the world the OP is, he may well be still waiting for the part to arrive.

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Actually i got confused bcoz he again told he can boot in download mode then his mother board cant b faulty its the usb port maybe

Sent from my C6502 using xda app-developers app
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!