Originally Posted by ll_zalim_ll
Some one can help ,me please please
If you have tried a different data cable or a different PC, wait till someone give you a new idea. If no one write you anytging or you don't want to take it to the service center, maybe you want to try to install Cyanogenmod (CM). I have installed CM10.2 (Android 4.3) and works all better than stock, except HDMI TV out feature (it is not supported) and dock audio.
If you decide to try with CM10.2, you must be conscient that it is a risk and in some cases you could completely brick your phone:
- Download and install using odin 1.85 CWM Recovery
- Download last CM10.2 nightly ROM
and Google Apps
- Being the s2 switched off, enter in recovery (Pwr+home+Vol up).
- Go to mount and storage -> mount USB storage
- Connect S2 to PC and copy CM10.2 and google apps files into root
- Unmount and go back.
- Do all wipes, install zip, first CM, and then google apps.
- Reboot and cross your fingers...