Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP]prblem stuck on boot after reset?

Tip us?

A1exey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [HELP]prblem stuck on boot after reset?

hello,
after i made a full phone restore from phone options the phone stucked on boot screen with a yellow warrning sign.

i do not have recovery mode just the download mode, and when i use odin my phone is not being reconized , i did install all the drivers but have some problem with CDC driver of sumsung and don't know how to fix it.

any idies ?

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
You need to try as many of the troubleshooting steps in Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General as many times as you need to until you get a successful Odin flash.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

A1exey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
You need to try as many of the troubleshooting steps in Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General as many times as you need to until you get a successful Odin flash.
. i've seen it but i can't get my phone opened with odin in any ccomputer :.\

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
1) I don't believe you've tried everything in that thread multiple times. You are looking for an easy fix. There isn't one. Perseverance & actually following the help you've been given fixes these things.

2) There's nothing else which isn't in the thread that can be suggested in these situations; the thread covers every single possibility.

You can either do what I said in my PP or your phone stays busted. I don't really care either way, as I won't be looking at this thread again.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?