[HELP]prblem stuck on boot after reset?

OP A1exey

2nd June 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
hello,
after i made a full phone restore from phone options the phone stucked on boot screen with a yellow warrning sign.

i do not have recovery mode just the download mode, and when i use odin my phone is not being reconized , i did install all the drivers but have some problem with CDC driver of sumsung and don't know how to fix it.

any idies ?
2nd June 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3,206

7,088 posts
You need to try as many of the troubleshooting steps in Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General as many times as you need to until you get a successful Odin flash.
2nd June 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle

You need to try as many of the troubleshooting steps in Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General as many times as you need to until you get a successful Odin flash.

. i've seen it but i can't get my phone opened with odin in any ccomputer :.\
2nd June 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3,206

7,088 posts
1) I don't believe you've tried everything in that thread multiple times. You are looking for an easy fix. There isn't one. Perseverance & actually following the help you've been given fixes these things.

2) There's nothing else which isn't in the thread that can be suggested in these situations; the thread covers every single possibility.

You can either do what I said in my PP or your phone stays busted. I don't really care either way, as I won't be looking at this thread again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread