XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help me sim errorrrr

Tip us?

anjunishi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] help me sim errorrrr

i read the forum straight 2 days and there is similer problem which is that sim is not detected by my galaxy s2 suddenly..
but as a matter of fact my imei num still display and with out sim card it can boot but have to connect the charger cable otherwise only boot screen and then auto switched off.. with sim sometimes boot with charger but no sim detect.. i have tried hard reset wipe cache and install firmfear again.
.i had jelly bean 4.1.2 I9100XWLST_I9100ODDLSE_I9100DDLS9( is the firmwear num) which worked nearly 4month with out no problem..suddenly 2 days back battery low and i put my 4n offline..then it is off..and after that i could not install any sim..

but those sim works fine with my other phones..phone was rooted when this happen..now worrenty period gone and i have to pay if i give it to samsung repair. which is far away my town.this is present from my friend but i cannot afford money like these 4n..so i love my phone and please help me to resolve my problem..

i saw that one solution is to install modem again..but i do not know what is the suitable modem for my model..please my dear expert friend help me this poor fellow..:c rying:

THANK YOU

anjunishi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
oh,, no one there to help me ????? :c rying:
if you know something plz help..thanks

dudders007
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjunishi View Post
i read the forum straight 2 days and there is similer problem which is that sim is not detected by my galaxy s2 suddenly..
but as a matter of fact my imei num still display and with out sim card it can boot but have to connect the charger cable otherwise only boot screen and then auto switched off.. with sim sometimes boot with charger but no sim detect.. i have tried hard reset wipe cache and install firmfear again.
.i had jelly bean 4.1.2 I9100XWLST_I9100ODDLSE_I9100DDLS9( is the firmwear num) which worked nearly 4month with out no problem..suddenly 2 days back battery low and i put my 4n offline..then it is off..and after that i could not install any sim..

but those sim works fine with my other phones..phone was rooted when this happen..now worrenty period gone and i have to pay if i give it to samsung repair. which is far away my town.this is present from my friend but i cannot afford money like these 4n..so i love my phone and please help me to resolve my problem..

i saw that one solution is to install modem again..but i do not know what is the suitable modem for my model..please my dear expert friend help me this poor fellow..:c rying:

THANK YOU

What do u mean u cant install any sim?? are u saying that its not e1 detecting the sim card??? Or is it giving u any errors??

check this post out for modems.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1131950

anjunishi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i mean when i put sim card phone will not boot,,only boot screen when i connect to charger it boot but give no sim error.. also with out sim card it rarely boot.. most f time need to connect charger to boot the phone..i resently not update the phone..please solve me my problem
thank you..:cryi ng:

anjunishi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i am from srilanka and my os is related to srilanka i think.. can u help me to find suitable modem for me????
I9100XWLST_I9100ODDLSE_I9100DDLS9_HOME.tar.md5 this is the firmware file which i install with odin.. i again install it to check with wipe data and factory reset but nothing change.....

anjunishi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
If some expert friends..if you are not too busy can u please find me a modem..that is the last option i have to do..help me friends..thank you