[Q] Help! Stuck with bootloop and logo.jpg draw fail

OP d.r.chan

26th May 2014, 11:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
So this morning when I unplugged my sgs2 (unrooted) from the charger I see that it was stuck on a loop of the samsung logo with the model number. I looked up some posts and had attempted to factory reset to fix the problem. However after I selected factory reset/wipe, and it proceeds with that, I was shown "logo.jpg" draw fail on my screen. I also attempted to go into download mode to use ODIN, but my pc does not recognize the phone (says it may be malfunction). I am at a lost here at what I can do to fix the phone. Is it a lost cause?
27th May 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.r.chan

So this morning when I unplugged my sgs2 (unrooted) from the charger I see that it was stuck on a loop of the samsung logo with the model number. I looked up some posts and had attempted to factory reset to fix the problem. However after I selected factory reset/wipe, and it proceeds with that, I was shown "logo.jpg" draw fail on my screen. I also attempted to go into download mode to use ODIN, but my pc does not recognize the phone (says it may be malfunction). I am at a lost here at what I can do to fix the phone. Is it a lost cause?

Can you able to access recovery mode??

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

check please this link maybe it helps
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...53&postcount=3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread