Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 52,851 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help URGENT, deleted system

Tip us?

rchan289
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] Help URGENT, deleted system

Hi i need some help please! I was using a ROM (MUI) later i try to install another, but i did a wrong option ( i don't remember actually what is) but now it erase me all the system. when i turn my phone on its only ( samsung galaxy s2 on the screen and nothing happen), also can use lock, volume down and home to downloading mode. i don't know what to do :'(. please some one help me i got a samsung galaxy s2 i9100 im kinda desperate.

i want to know how i can get to stock. please some help URGENT!

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Why on Earth would you do something ridiculously foolish like that ? If you're going to mod your phone, make sure you understand what you're doing before you do it & pay attention.

The help you need is in this thread, and by that I mean do what I told that guy to do (and what Hopper also told him to do). Do not post to the other thread, simply read the help I've provided, and go fix your phone.

I referred you to it because I can't be arsed typing the exact same thing 3 times within 5 minutes (twice is plenty for my level of patience, trust me).
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vincehoo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Lightbulb Chillax

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchan289 View Post
Hi i need some help please! I was using a ROM (MUI) later i try to install another, but i did a wrong option ( i don't remember actually what is) but now it erase me all the system. when i turn my phone on its only ( samsung galaxy s2 on the screen and nothing happen), also can use lock, volume down and home to downloading mode. i don't know what to do :'(. please some one help me i got a samsung galaxy s2 i9100 im kinda desperate.

i want to know how i can get to stock. please some help URGENT!
Hi. I am new to this forum but i think i kinda understand what your problem is. I mean a solution since you get to go into the downloading mode. try to use odin to flash the sammy stock rom? Somewhere in xda you can find the tutorial. Good luck.

P/S: Try it/do it at your own risk. not responsible for any damages.