FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

hi there i need help

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Crypto00, Junior Member on 1st July 2014, 06:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi everyone am here to ask you for help

i need step by step insteractions on how to update my galaxy I19100 from android 4.1.1 into the latest available android 4.4.4 or above

here are info about my current phone status

i have the jellybam rom jellybam AOKP 20121009

android 4.1.1

kernal 3.2.0_rc8_siyah_dorimanx_V5.86B3_JB_Mali_sgii

please advice my step by step what i need to do to change to the latest version and advice me what is the best rom now to use which is stable graphically beautiful and fully function with s2

hope someone will care and help me
 
 
1st July 2014, 06:07 PM |#2  
Zile995's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
Download and flash Latest DorimanXv113 kernel.
-Advenced>> Reboot into recovery
-Flash rom nuke script
-flash kitkat ROM
-flash gapps
-reboot system now
The Following User Says Thank You to Zile995 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 08:08 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,221
 
More
You need to search because this information is easily found by doing same. And you also need to use a descriptive thread title. Why ? Because they're the forum rules.
1st July 2014, 08:49 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zile995

Download and flash Latest DorimanXv113 kernel.
-Advenced>> Reboot into recovery
-Flash rom nuke script
-flash kitkat ROM
-flash gapps
-reboot system now

thx alot bro so will i need an external SD card? , i flash the kernel with oden right ?? after i do so there will be no rom no OS nothing just the recovery right ? so i need to download the KitKat Rom and the gapps downloaded before i flash the kernel ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle

You need to search because this information is easily found by doing same. And you also need to use a descriptive thread title. Why ? Because they're the forum rules.

believe me bro i tried search and every time i get more confused about do i need a new kernel or not and do i need external SD or not or even is it stable or i will get a very unstable phone after
1st July 2014, 08:53 PM |#5  
Zile995's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto00

thx alot bro so will i need an external SD card? , i flash the kernel with oden right ?? after i do so there will be no rom no OS nothing just the recovery right ? so i need to download the KitKat Rom and the gapps downloaded before i flash the kernel ?




believe me bro i tried search and every time i get more confused about do i need a new kernel or not and do i need external SD or not or even is it stable or i will get a very unstable phone after

Do you have CWM recovery?
The Following User Says Thank You to Zile995 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 01:34 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zile995

Do you have CWM recovery?

yes i have

CMW-based-recovery v6.0.1.2-siyah
2nd July 2014, 01:58 PM |#7  
Zile995's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
Now download latest dorimanx 10.43 and flash it in CWM.

Install zip from sdcard and find your zip file in external or internal memory.

Reboot into recovery
-Flash rom nuke script
-flash kitkat ROM
-flash gapps
-reboot system now
The Following User Says Thank You to Zile995 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 02:22 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zile995

Now download latest dorimanx 10.43 and flash it in CWM.

Install zip from sdcard and find your zip file in external or internal memory.

Reboot into recovery
-Flash rom nuke script
-flash kitkat ROM
-flash gapps
-reboot system now

so i will have access to the internal sd card all the time no need to have an external one and after the wipe/nuke script will it format the internal sd card ?
2nd July 2014, 05:09 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thank you mate i have installed cyanogenmod 11
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes