Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more
Post Reply

Unhappy [Q] S2 broke, whats next?

OP Ullas_Aithal

2nd July 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hi XDA memebers need your suggestions,


I broke my S2 display today as a result of falling from table to the ground I am thinking of buying a new phone ( which I really dont want to ) So are there any phones with almost same specifications? I am not a fan of big screen so screen size same as S2 would suffice and I want it to be as slim as S2. S2 has a lot of support from cyanogenmod or XDA, so need a phone with similar support. I know its a lot of requirements but I have been so much accustomed to S2 so I need any other phone exactly like it.

(If this is the wrong thread, please forgive me. I am a noob).


P.S. If there is no phone like S2 I am getting the display fixed.
2nd July 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #2  
Sun90's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
Thanks Meter: 8,818
 
6,923 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullas_Aithal

Hi XDA memebers need your suggestions,


I broke my S2 display today as a result of falling from table to the ground I am thinking of buying a new phone ( which I really dont want to ) So are there any phones with almost same specifications? I am not a fan of big screen so screen size same as S2 would suffice and I want it to be as slim as S2. S2 has a lot of support from cyanogenmod or XDA, so need a phone with similar support. I know its a lot of requirements but I have been so much accustomed to S2 so I need any other phone exactly like it.

(If this is the wrong thread, please forgive me. I am a noob).


P.S. If there is no phone like S2 I am getting the display fixed.

Getting the Display fixed would be cheaper compared to a new phone IMO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sun90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #3  
TheImpossibleEnemy's Avatar
Senior Member
Local Bubble
Thanks Meter: 129
 
323 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
+1
I got mine changed for about 100 thoughoh well...
There are alot of great phones out there,but only a few can tell such story as S2
The Following User Says Thank You to TheImpossibleEnemy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImpossibleEnemy

+1
I got mine changed for about 100 thoughoh well...
There are alot of great phones out there,but only a few can tell such story as S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun90

Getting the Display fixed would be cheaper compared to a new phone IMO


Thanks guys.. Maybe I'll fix the display...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes