Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 52,354 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do i root Galaksy S2 I9100?

Tip us?

aviramof
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default How do i root Galaksy S2 I9100?

I Have galaxy s2 i9100 with rom 4.1.2 with kernel 3.0.31-1211311 and I do not know what CF-ROOT to install can someone tell me excaclly what to flash with odin?

Thanks in advance.

sertahn
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviramof View Post
I Have galaxy s2 i9100 with rom 4.1.2 with kernel 3.0.31-1211311 and I do not know what CF-ROOT to install can someone tell me excaclly what to flash with odin?

Thanks in advance.

You may check this website

There are also many useful information about your phone.

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Why are you linking people to guides on other sites ?

It's a bit hard for other people here to help this person with that method if they get stuck (as if you're going to be around 24/7). I'm certainly not even going to look at anything related to rooting on another site for that reason, plus chances are the information has been lifted from here anyway.

There is a wealth of information on this subject on this site, please refer people to that in future rather than info off site for such a basic query.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?