Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] how to backup Widgets (Desktop Visualiser)

OP aliendna99

17th October 2012, 03:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Malmö
Thanks Meter: 53

250 posts
More
Hello

I flash updates pretty often and If im lucky the widgets stays in place. However if I wanna flash a new rom, I am wondering how I can backup all the custom widgets I have made in Desktop Visualiser? I have googled to no avail on this.

If I cant save the widget layout (this seems to be launcher repsonsibilty) thats fine, at least can i backup all the custom widgets i have made with DVR.

Cheers
17th October 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #2  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Malmö
Thanks Meter: 53

250 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliendna99

Hello

I flash updates pretty often and If im lucky the widgets stays in place. However if I wanna flash a new rom, I am wondering how I can backup all the custom widgets I have made in Desktop Visualiser? I have googled to no avail on this.

If I cant save the widget layout (this seems to be launcher repsonsibilty) thats fine, at least can i backup all the custom widgets i have made with DVR.

Cheers

I suppose it cant be done. I figured.

Damn. Spent about 2 hours yesterday customizing different icons to different apps and tasks. A TEEEDIOUS work indeed.
Would be nice to be able to save them for future use.

Anyone got any nice ideas how to figure this out? I mean they are there, on my homescreens, so they do exist.. just gotta find them and copy them

Pl0x
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread