Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 46,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to backup Widgets (Desktop Visualiser)

Tip us?

aliendna99
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Default [Q] how to backup Widgets (Desktop Visualiser)

Hello

I flash updates pretty often and If im lucky the widgets stays in place. However if I wanna flash a new rom, I am wondering how I can backup all the custom widgets I have made in Desktop Visualiser? I have googled to no avail on this.

If I cant save the widget layout (this seems to be launcher repsonsibilty) thats fine, at least can i backup all the custom widgets i have made with DVR.

Cheers

aliendna99
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliendna99 View Post
Hello

I flash updates pretty often and If im lucky the widgets stays in place. However if I wanna flash a new rom, I am wondering how I can backup all the custom widgets I have made in Desktop Visualiser? I have googled to no avail on this.

If I cant save the widget layout (this seems to be launcher repsonsibilty) thats fine, at least can i backup all the custom widgets i have made with DVR.

Cheers

I suppose it cant be done. I figured.

Damn. Spent about 2 hours yesterday customizing different icons to different apps and tasks. A TEEEDIOUS work indeed.
Would be nice to be able to save them for future use.

Anyone got any nice ideas how to figure this out? I mean they are there, on my homescreens, so they do exist.. just gotta find them and copy them

Pl0x