Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 40,167 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [URGENT] Galaxy S2 WiFi Not Working

Tip us?

TiTAN-O-One
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 218
Default [Q] [URGENT] Galaxy S2 WiFi Not Working

GUYS, i need a new phone so i searched and came across a guy who is selling his Galaxy S2 for 90 bucks which in USD is about 35-35??? But he said that his wifi isnt working so i wanna ask, do any of you here had this kind of problems im hardware terms? I think he updated his phone to JB Stock. Pls reply )

Sent from my GT-S6500 using XDA Free mobile app
Samsung Galaxy W (Ancora)
Dopod 838 Pro (hTC Hermes)

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,206
1) This is not urgent. You putting that in a thread title when it isn't just pisses people off. People here are not at your beck & call; this isn't your personal tech support hotline.

2) Your thread title is misleading/dishonest (just like the 'urgent' thing). You don't have an S2 with busted WiFi as the title suggests, you're looking at buying a phone that has busted WiFi. It's not the same thing.

3) If you buy a 2-3 yr old phone with busted WiFi at any price other than free, that makes you a (dishonest, as we've already established) fool.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?