Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,633 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how to delete bookmarks on samsung galaxy s2?

Tip us?

turborider
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default how to delete bookmarks on samsung galaxy s2?

Does Anyone knows how to delete bookmarks on samsung galaxy s2 i been trying for hrs and just cant delete them thanks
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 sim free UK [sim card T-Mob]

kreoXDA
Old
Thanks Meter 203
Hmm, you mean tap-and-hold on a bookmark, pick "Delete Bookmark" from pop-up menu does not work for you? Scroll that pop-up menu down if you do not see the "Delete Bookmark" option.
Sent from my trusty laptop. But I do have a GT-i9100.

turborider
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreoXDA View Post
Hmm, you mean tap-and-hold on a bookmark, pick "Delete Bookmark" from pop-up menu does not work for you? Scroll that pop-up menu down if you do not see the "Delete Bookmark" option.
no sorry,what i mean was when i hold my finger on the screen it says Add To Home,then i press Shortcuts then Bookmark and in there i see lots but i want to delete few of them and there is no option for that
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 sim free UK [sim card T-Mob]

kreoXDA
Old
Thanks Meter 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by turborider View Post
no sorry,what i mean was when i hold my finger on the screen it says Add To Home,then i press Shortcuts then Bookmark and in there i see lots but i want to delete few of them and there is no option for that
you are still not being clear
I think what you described lead to the list of bookmarks at the end. So there, on that bookmark list screen, tap and hold any bookmark you want to delete, a pop up menu would appear, scroll that menu down to "Delete Bookmark" and tap that menu item.
Sent from my trusty laptop. But I do have a GT-i9100.

Lieow
Old
Thanks Meter 0
When you browse internet, there will be a star button on top right corner of the screen. Tap it, inside is your selection on bookmarks. Now tap and hold one of the bookmarks you wish to delete, then a selection of actions will appear and you just select delete.

Declan79
Old
Thanks Meter 15
wondering what browser you running with?
-U36SD-RX232
-[Was]GT-P1000|CM9.1|4.0.4 --->[Was]GT-P6800|4.2.2|ParanoidAndroid 3.5|--->[Now] Official DXMD3
-[Was]GT-I9100|4.2.2|Revolt JB --->[Was]GT-I9300|4.3| Omega ---> [Now]GT-N7100|4.4.2 (DN3/Ressurection)
-A1429 IOS 7.0.4 JB
Sending from XDA Premium