Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,211 Members 53,544 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to fix "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped"

Tip us?

yehya elmasry
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy How to fix "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped"

Hello Guys,

I am a new Android user. I have been using android for weak now. My cell phone is Samsung Galaxy Gt-I9100 .My Android version was 4.0.3 ICS and I rooted it, installed the Super SU and CWM. I am already a Web Developer and a Software Developer (C/C++) so it wasn't hard to me to use Odin cause i already know the concept of programming. After I rooted my phone, it has been working perfectly for two days then i had to reboot my phone and after rebooting the cell phone gets stuck at the welcome screen which says " Samsung Galaxy GT-I9100" and i have like a caution sign under it. So, I went on the Download mode again and installed the Official Android 4.0.3 for Samsung Galaxy S II. Everything is good but the problem is that i get the error mentioned above and the phone stuck too often and i can't use it. By the way, When I installed the new ICS i found all my applications and settings saved so please help !!

socah
Old
Thanks Meter 15
First of ... this warning triangle was standard sign that your phone was rooted. That means there was nothing to worry about. You can remove it by triangle away app from market or usb jig (more about it on forums). Next thing. You got this error because of some sort of incompatibility of data in phone caused by going from rom to rom - some people say that removing google account from and adding it again will solve it, but in my case only full wipe grin recovery mode easy fixing it. Good luck!

Sent from my Sgs2 via Xda Premium. Helped? Click thanks button!
The Following User Says Thank You to socah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yehya elmasry
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by socah View Post
First of ... this warning triangle was standard sign that your phone was rooted. That means there was nothing to worry about. You can remove it by triangle away app from market or usb jig (more about it on forums). Next thing. You got this error because of some sort of incompatibility of data in phone caused by going from rom to rom - some people say that removing google account from and adding it again will solve it, but in my case only full wipe grin recovery mode easy fixing it. Good luck!

Thanks So much socah. I already fixed the problem by resetting to factory default i lost all my data but because i just got the cell phone a weak ago so i didn't have a lot of data to lose. I just wanted to say to you that I know that a rooted phone shows this warning triangle because of haing a custom kernal but I meant that after rooting for the first time the mobile phone worked perfectly but after two days it turns on but doesn't want to go to the operating system it gets stuck at the screen which says Samsubg Galaxy GT-I9100 with the yellow triangle that's why i had to install a new rom but now the phone works perfectly even after I rooted it again
Anyway, Thanks again

fifty-4
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by socah View Post

Thank you My phone got fixed already.