I've tried to follow other "tutorials" (for another Android phones) to format my internal SD Card to ext4, but with no success.
My method was:
- Connect phone to Linux PC
- Enable USB Storage on Phone (the drive appears in Linux)
- dmesg | tail (to see new device and partition name, for example, /dev/sdb1)
- mkfs.ext4 /dev/sdb1
- Unmount partition in Linux
- Stop USB Storage on Phone
- Unplug Cable
And the result is.......... The phone formats the Internal SD again to vfat!!!
Why does this happen? Any ideas?
How can i surpass this? I have Latest stock rom (rooted).
Getting lost here... :\