How to format Internal SDCard to EXT4?
I've tried to follow other "tutorials" (for another Android phones) to format my internal SD Card to ext4, but with no success.
My method was:
- Connect phone to Linux PC
- Enable USB Storage on Phone (the drive appears in Linux)
- dmesg | tail (to see new device and partition name, for example, /dev/sdb1)
- mkfs.ext4 /dev/sdb1
- Unmount partition in Linux
- Stop USB Storage on Phone
- Unplug Cable
And the result is.......... The phone formats the Internal SD again to vfat
Why does this happen? Any ideas?
How can i surpass this? I have Latest stock rom (rooted).
Getting lost here... :\
Cheers to all the XDA community
Cellphoning since 1991.. Its evolution baby!!