[Q] How to play with Samsung Galaxy S2 with wiimote on TV ?

OP darki00

19th May 2012, 09:43 AM   |  #21  
OP Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 11

33 posts
More
thanks xzion good explanations

I will try when TV out work on CM9

But, only wiimote controller works ? Because i can not synchronize two wiimote or more with wiimote controller

Does Bluez IME work ? Because for me it is a better application than wiimote controller
29th May 2012, 10:13 PM   |  #22  
Flag Coachella
Thanks Meter: 152

653 posts
More
I wonder if there is any difference in the BT hardware or drivers on the i9100 and the ATT i777 version??

Im running the latest nightly of CM9 for the i777 and I get the PIN Code entry as well over here.
I just tried following the instructions here for manually entering the MAC address in Wiimote Controller, but when I put the Wiimote in discovery mode and tell Wiimote Controller to connect, it sees the Wiimote but in the Notification Bar at the top I now get a notification that I have a BT pairing request.
If I click on the notification, it still brings up that same PIN Code screen so it definitely doesn't work on CM9 with the stock kernel here.

I may just give in and try the latest ATT ICS leak for the i777. My Android native games are ok using the touchscreen but man playing NES and SNES rome on here sucks with the on screen controls hehehe.
3rd June 2012, 05:02 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
slavestate: have you tried rebooting your phone? i had the pairing notification using the manual setup in Wiimotecontroller the first time i used it, but after a restart it worked perfectly.
11th August 2012, 11:37 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Thumbs up Works with SGS2 Custom ROM F1 GAlaxyNexus
Thanks xzion! I've got the same issues, but thanks to you i've reseted my phone and my wiimote connected!!
CHeers!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzion

slavestate: have you tried rebooting your phone? i had the pairing notification using the manual setup in Wiimotecontroller the first time i used it, but after a restart it worked perfectly.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wiimote pair bluetooth mhl emulator
Previous Thread Next Thread