Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,315 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to restore back to the original firmware

Tip us?

cybernalin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default How to restore back to the original firmware

i'm having problem with cm 10.2 and i cannot see 3G option and i can't access 3G network it's not working... Other things are working perfectly this is I9100 Baseband is I9100DXLPA. i don't remember the Earlier version... This is a Singapore Version Is there any way to fix 3G or Restore Back to original firmware please help me oh i forgot there is another problem when i turn on phone it's shows me yellow exclamation mark

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,206
1) Lose the silly font, we're not vision impaired Plus, many people will take one look at your thread & simply not bother to read it.
2) Download a stock rom for your country/carrier from Samfirmware (doesn't matter which one), flash it with Odin in DL mode. If you get stuck trying to flash, read Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' guide stickied in the General section, the info in that thread should enable you to get a successful flash if you need it.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?