How to root build number I9100XXMS7?

Search This thread

localh0st

Nov 1, 2010
Hi. My SGS2 build number is JZO54K.I9100XXMS7 (kernel version : 3.0.31 - 1155032). How could I root this device? Which CFRoot (?) I need?

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6
Hi. My SGS2 build number is JZO54K.I9100XXMS7 (kernel version : 3.0.31 - 1155032). How could I root this device? Which CFRoot (?) I need?

Hey mate it's NOT the correct section... please read the forum rules, before asking and posting ;)

The next time use the Q&A Thread to ask for this kind of questions :good:

BTW you can use the Search Bar...

REPORTED

Universal Rooting Method ICS/JB

Last edited:

Zile995

Apr 27, 2014
Belgrade
Download latest philz kernel. Put the zip file in sd card and reboot into stock recovery. Flash signed zip file.
If you want only root then please use SuperSu zip.

Послато са GT-I9100 уз помоћ Тапатока

deviousdennis

Aug 7, 2012
Amsterdam
www.httbv.nl
Well guys just got a S2 ( build number JZO54K.I9100XXMS7 ) for my daughter and tryed to root it , that worked (with update superSU, soft root no triangle, but still stock recovery ) . But that was that.
Every time I want to flash another kernel or recovery ( philz kernel / recovery & other ) or custom rom ( wont work on stock recovery I know , but now I'm trying everything ) no succes but faillure ( with odin , or recovery just failures and errors )
Uninstalled kies/installed kies different times , on different computers with different cables , no succes
I have been here for a while on XDA and rooted/flashed different Samsung models ( I-9000 / I-9001 / N7000 / N9005 / ........ ) with succes , but this one gives me a headache.
I searched all over XDA and google for this specific type how to but I'm stuck.

Can someone please direct me how to get another kernel on this damn thing

Thanks in advance guys , sorry for my bad English , didn't have time to read the dictionairy lol ;)

I'm so stupid :p::cyclops::p , didn't see the link. I'm gonna try all night long
So sorry for the inconvience guys , but I have been fighting for 2 days now with this phone and when I look at my pc screen I see blurred hahahahahaha

SOLVED
First I saved the recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-galaxys2.zip - from http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/orig-development/04-12-2012-universal-rooting-phones-rom-t1746794 on the external SD card. Then stock recovery and opent the temp CWM recovery. Next step, I had already downloaded the rom I9100JSRAK47_JellySNAP-aROMa_v7.0.zip and had the idea to put UPDATE- in front of the name and saved it on the internal SD card. Back to CWM recovery , did a full wipe ( also cache , dalvik ) and installed the UPDATE-I9100JSRAK47_JellySNAP-aROMa_v7.0.zip ( selected apolo kernel ) from the internal SD card and voila.
A bit onorthodox but it worked for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Malobestino

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well guys just got a S2 ( build number JZO54K.I9100XXMS7 ) for my daughter and tryed to root it , that worked (with update superSU, soft root no triangle, but still stock recovery ) . But that was that.
    Every time I want to flash another kernel or recovery ( philz kernel / recovery & other ) or custom rom ( wont work on stock recovery I know , but now I'm trying everything ) no succes but faillure ( with odin , or recovery just failures and errors )
    Uninstalled kies/installed kies different times , on different computers with different cables , no succes
    I have been here for a while on XDA and rooted/flashed different Samsung models ( I-9000 / I-9001 / N7000 / N9005 / ........ ) with succes , but this one gives me a headache.
    I searched all over XDA and google for this specific type how to but I'm stuck.

Can someone please direct me how to get another kernel on this damn thing

Thanks in advance guys , sorry for my bad English , didn't have time to read the dictionairy lol ;)

I'm so stupid :p::cyclops::p , didn't see the link. I'm gonna try all night long
    So sorry for the inconvience guys , but I have been fighting for 2 days now with this phone and when I look at my pc screen I see blurred hahahahahaha

SOLVED
    First I saved the recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-galaxys2.zip - from http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/orig-development/04-12-2012-universal-rooting-phones-rom-t1746794 on the external SD card. Then stock recovery and opent the temp CWM recovery. Next step, I had already downloaded the rom I9100JSRAK47_JellySNAP-aROMa_v7.0.zip and had the idea to put UPDATE- in front of the name and saved it on the internal SD card. Back to CWM recovery , did a full wipe ( also cache , dalvik ) and installed the UPDATE-I9100JSRAK47_JellySNAP-aROMa_v7.0.zip ( selected apolo kernel ) from the internal SD card and voila.
    A bit onorthodox but it worked for me