How to update CM11

16th February 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
More
if i go to the setting panel on my S2, and i select update CM (i've got a nightly)..

1) it update and replace the "original" CM11
or
2) it update just the modified CM11 by infected??

thanks to everyone
16th February 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 60

277 posts
More
not sure what you wanted to ask. cyandelta works only on official cm roms and the one infected_ has compiled does not have OTA ( as far as i know because its unofficial ) if you are on official nightlies or stable releases , you can update cm11 by cyandelta or manually by flashing the rom via recovery . correct me if i am wrong and all the best
The Following User Says Thank You to flasherruts For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flasherruts

not sure what you wanted to ask. cyandelta works only on official cm roms and the one infected_ has compiled does not have OTA ( as far as i know because its unofficial ) if you are on official nightlies or stable releases , you can update cm11 by cyandelta or manually by flashing the rom via recovery . correct me if i am wrong and all the best

on my S2 i've got CM11 by infected.
i don't have cyan delta but if i go to the "search for update" in the setting panel, it starts to download something.
it starts downloading the latest nightly rom.
but i don't know what it's downloading, the official or infected's rom. this is the question!
17th February 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 60

277 posts
More
the rom it downloads must be the latest nightly by infected_ as he compiles and too uploads nightlies . Those are not official nightlies and are infected_ 's builds. I guess OTA updates were introduced in his builds too !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread