Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 51,415 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

i9100 without being connected to the charger does not work.

Tip us?

BRMilani
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default i9100 without being connected to the charger does not work.

Good afternoon guys. I'm sorry for bad english . I follow the forum has a few years but never experienced a problem like this :
Yesterday I was using the latest version of MIUI v5 , I decided to test the sick KK Neat 2.5. I did as commanded the tutorial , I installed cwm to KK and spent the rom . Not happy I decided to downgrade to 4.1.2 Neat 5.6 . To my amazement , after installing the cel started to restart all the time . Did wipes standards , spent 5.5 rom to test and the same thing . The charger it is durable , 100 % battery , I take it off .
I thought about installing a stock rom , then downloaded the UHLPZ ARO and passed by odin 1.85. To my astonishment, the boot when carrying applications stock cel hung up and went back as it was before . I spent the wipes in cwm and did bat stats to see if that was the problem . I tried again to install 5.5 Neat and hung up the same way .
Please help me find a solution ! Travel Monday morning and use my cel for various things related to work . I've never been on a cold like that : P
Thanks in advance .

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,206
Search for Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread, flash the 3 part firmware linked to in the thread (which will wipe your phone) - this should give you a clean slate, you can then flash another stock rom or re-root your phone & flash whatever custom rom you want to use again.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?